UnTown episode 5.5 UnTown episode 5.5

"I kinda like you quiet" Fucking Savage m8

Finger Painting Finger Painting

Haha I was losing it at the house part, and the guy's reaction was perfect man. Keep up the good work mang :D

Norman the Crazy Mormon Norman the Crazy Mormon

0/10 Converted to Islam

Tinder IRL Tinder IRL

Haha, that left swipe caught me off guard. Good stuff man!

MrChambers responds:

thanks my dude!

click click click click click click click click

haha, the computer struggle is real

good work man!

MexicanArmadillo responds:

Thanks! :D

Panda Lover Panda Lover

Buen trabajo! :D

Paper Pun Paper Pun

Not bad man, love the pun humor haha

Petch Petch

Man that face is gross haha

Emma Emma

Man that's some bad luck haha

Good luck with the film festival :D

Jackie3188 responds:

hahaha thanks! :)

Dean & Josh Talk to Girls Dean & Josh Talk to Girls

This is pretty good for your first animation but theres two things you could do too make your animation insanely better. I would work on how your characters face the audience. You always have a full frontal position for your characters and I would add more poses where they're 3/4s position or even profile. Like when two characters are on screen speaking to each other you should turn their bodies inward.

The second thing that I would work on is movement. Your characters tend to be pretty stiff and too contained. By the looks of it most/possibly all of your stuff is tweened when it moves. I would try hand drawing more major movements but you can keep tweening on minor movements. Like when the girl was drawing in the classroom that was a pretty good use of tweening since it was a really minor movement.

Overall I do like the animation and other than the things I mentioned here its great stuff! I hope to see more of your stuff around here :D